After the newborn is born, the baby’s daily necessities should be prepared, so what should be necessary to prepare?
Essential items for newborns:
- 5 or 6 sets of cotton baby rompers: side snap romper, thin romper, 3 or 4 sets of thicker rompers.
- 2 muslin swaddle wraps, 2 thicker baby blankets.
- A bath towel, 3 or 4 baby towels, a tub, baby shower gel, baby shampoo.
- 12 muslin diapers, 30-40 paper diapers.
- 2 or 3 packets of baby wipes.
- 2 bottles (one for drinking water and one for milk), a small bag of powdered milk.
- A thermometer, a milk pot, a bottle brush.